[CMake] Fortran project compiling with -isystem causing error

Hugh Sorby h.sorby at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 24 23:03:47 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I am trying to create a simple Fortran project that relies on a module
file that has been built by another project.  I have added the directory
containing the module file into the include_directories command but the
project isn't compiling and raises an error can't find module.  The
directory that I want to include shows up in the compile command but it
is prefixed with -isystem if I change this manually to -I (capital i)
then the project compiles successfully.  As I understand it the -isystem
should be used for includes to be considered as system includes, but I
haven't specified this in my include_directories command.

I don't understand what is going on I am expecting to see -I
/path/to/my/module and not -isystem /path/to/my/module.

Any help is appreciated,

Cheers,
Hugh.