[CMake] Adding entries to the info.plist file for OS X .app bundles.

James Turner james.turner at kdab.com
Mon Mar 23 13:01:03 EDT 2015

> On 20 Mar 2015, at 08:58, Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net> wrote:
>
> to support Retina displays for our app. Should I just create my own template .plist file and use "configure_file" to add items into the file?

You can do something like:

# in our local CMakeModules dir
add MyBundleInfo.plist.in in CMakeModules/

    set_target_properties(myapp PROPERTIES MACOSX_BUNDLE_INFO_PLIST MyBundleInfo.plist.in)

And it will be processed instead of the default. Of course you can set all the standard values too:

	set_target_properties(myapp PROPERTIES MACOSX_BUNDLE_GUI_IDENTIFIER “com.foo.myapp”)

Kind regards,
James