[CMake] unit tests include in "all" but not install

Scott Aron Bloom scott at towel42.com
Fri Mar 20 19:23:34 EDT 2015

For those who couldn't understand my jibberish.. I apologize, never send email from a phone...

Ill restate...

In general, I want all my unit tests to be built when I do a make all, but I really don't care if they are up to date for a make install.

Is that a possibility?  Ie, add the exclude from all attribute, that is really an exclude from install?

Scott