[CMake] how to create a custom dashboard?

Miklos Espak m.espak at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 20 09:43:36 EDT 2015

I found it. You have to create a group on the CDash project admin interface
first, with the same name as what's specified after --track. It is not very
flexible, though.

Is there a way to create groups via the command line? I could set up a git
hook to create the group when a new branch is pushed, or eventually removes
the group when the remote branch is deleted.

Cheers,
Miklos