[CMake] [MASSMAIL] ExternalProject_Add + find_package

Luis Felipe Dominguez Vega lfdominguez at estudiantes.uci.cu
Mon Mar 9 05:22:30 EDT 2015

GG hello bro.... So who i tell you yesterday i was respond throw this mail, naaa is a joke gg, i was investigating but i dont found anything ....-----------------------------------------------------------On Lunes, 9 de marzo de 2015 09:05:03 AM Alvaro Denis wrote:

Hello,I am using cmake(I am a novice) for a big project, this contain multipleindependent projects(no use add_subdirectory), so take an example:Project A depend of B, when  I run cmake for A this check for B withfind_package(), if this fail the user is notified and need installB, I think that manage this automatically is desirable, I propose ExternalProject_Add, so this download, configure, build and install thedependence automatically but my problem is:When I execute cmake for A this say that B not found, so find thisand install, but then the "first" make fail because the first time the "imported targets"are empty, so I need rerun cmake, this time find_package()fill the "imported targets" and build ok.How I can avoid this(execute cmake ; make ; cmake ; make).Thanks a lot.

--

[1] [2]
[3]

*ALvaro Denis Acosta*