[CMake] C# support?

Stuermer, Michael SP/HZA-ZSEP michael.stuermer at schaeffler.com
Fri Jun 26 10:47:14 EDT 2015

Hi and sorry for cross-posting this on both lists,

I checked the mailing list history about the C#/.NET support topic and realized that the interest in C# support seems to have declined a bit.

I am right now in the need of good C# support and adding external project files is not that much of an option to me. So I started hacking away everything that is needed for .csproj generation and support of mixed managed/unmanaged targets. Not yet done, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Now the question: is there any real interest at all in this feature? Does it have a realistic chance to be accepted for upstream or will I have to maintain my own fork of CMake?

best regards,
Michael Stürmer