[CMake] iOS multi-arch library target and xcodebuild

headupinclouds dhirvonen at elucideye.com
Wed Jun 24 17:00:43 EDT 2015

The original post was asking for a universal "armv7, arm64, x86_64 (iOS and
simulator)" build.  I had thought that the iOS simulator x86_64
architecture was not supported in the same FAT library as the arm
architectures without the patch, but I could be wrong.  Let me know if you
think this patch isn't needed and I can test without it.