[CMake] Running CTest with Xcode build results in Error

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Jun 18 08:51:40 EDT 2015

We have a nightly build for our project as reported here http://my.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=781789 which is producing an error. The short of it is that CTest is using xcodebuild (which is correct) but is trying to pass the “-j16” style that normal “MakeFiles” would use. I have looked through our CTest scripts (Which were adapted from VTK’s nightly builds) but I am not seeing anything about that flag being explicitly called out.

Could anyone with nightly build experience help us out?

Thanks
Mike Jackson
BlueQuartz Software