[CMake] Why would CMake add dependencies to libgomp?

David Seaward dseaward925 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:52:43 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am generating Code::Blocks project files using CMake GUI. When I do
this dependencies to GOMP/libgomp are added to the project makefiles.
If I remove them manually, then make the project, they are added again
(and the build fails because they are there and I don't have libgomp).

Is there any reason why CMake would be inserting these dependencies to GOMP?

Given that they are being added, is there any way to suppress/inhibit
them? Perhaps by setting a value via the CMake GUI interface?

(A full explanation of my build attempt is given here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/31614268 , but I was wondering if
there was a CMake-specific cause or workaround.)

Many thanks,
David