[CMake] Visual Studio solution folders with 1 item in them

Andrei Porumb anporumb at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 23 11:24:05 EDT 2015

Hello Parag,

                I am very sorry to say that your suggestion achieves something different (similar, but different). SOURCE_GROUP creates a "project filter" (that's an entity under a project). A "project filter" is not a "solution folder" (yeah, they look very similar). Picture included with a solution folder and a project filter.

                What I want is to place some random files under the solution folder. These files are not CMake targets.

[cid:image002.png at 01D0C520.EF1E4C70]

Best Regards,
Andrei Porumb

"a skhizein equals to 1 software rename/dev cycle"