[CMake] OS X framework headers with capital letters

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jul 21 10:59:25 EDT 2015

to be very precise,
    OS X is a "Case Preserving but NOT Case sensitive" be default. OS X can be made to be case sensitive but no one actually recommends it.

this means that on OS X foo.h and Foo.h resolve to be the same file, where as on Linux they would be 2 different files. You would have the same issues on Windows.

Mike Jackson