[CMake] cmake + vc12

Arjen Markus Arjen.Markus at deltares.nl
Tue Jan 13 08:05:06 EST 2015

Hello lode,

You can use:

nmake verbose=1

to have the commands printed.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.