[CMake] Tweak CMake project to include non-buildable files in the CodeBlocks project file

Dario Oliveri oliveridario89 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:55:40 EST 2015

It is very simple for each of the files you want to include in the build (I
use txt example so that you know it can work for arbitrary types):

---
set_source_files_properties( comment.txt PROPERTIES HEADER_FILE_ONLY true)
---
then you can include that file in the build to let it shows up in the IDE
file

---
#example when adding a static library (works the same also for executables)
add_library( ${arg1} STATIC
    ${sourcefiles}   #files you need to REALLY BUILD
    comment.txt    #this file would be added, but not builded
  )
---