[CMake] creating a DLL with an OpenCV dependency

Derek Cole derek.cole at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:03:07 EST 2015

Hello,

I have posted my question here because I forgot I was on this mailing list:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28773650/cmake-for-windows-dll-with-opencv-project

there you can find my Cmakelists.txt and some code snippets. This is my
first time trying to build a DLL for windows with CMAKE. The gist of my
problem is I am generating a .dll file, manifests, etc, but I am unable to
load it using jsctypes and it is not giving me much error output other than
"couldn't open dll"

I would just like to find a way that my DLL is built correctly, before I
switch to trying to build my project with VS2012

Thanks,

Derek