[CMake] Multi-platform visual studio projects

Scott Aron Bloom scott.bloom at onshorecs.com
Fri Feb 27 11:19:22 EST 2015

Thanks..

I have been successful with

Src\build.32 and src\build.64 so that on svn update effects both.

The problem, for my automated build flow, I was hoping to make a mix, 32/64 installer.. it’s a lot harder to do with two completely separate build trees :(

As to my second question, and this is purely my newb'ness with 64 bit visual studio.

I know, to us "cl.exe" you must run the "vsvars" with the correct parameters, either for 32 or 64, before running cmake from the command line.

And to create the proper vcproj files you must append "Win64" to the generator name.

However,  once the solution is created, does the "path" of the shell matter at all?

Scott