[CMake] Problems with combo CMake/MSVC2013/Qt5

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:54:27 EST 2015

Jakob van Bethlehem wrote:

> Dear users,

>   set(CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH "C:/Qt/Qt5.4.0/5.4/msvc2013_64_opengl/lib/cmake")

Don't do this. Pass CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH as an argument to cmake.

> The CMakeLists.txt file in the subfolder looks like this:
>
>   CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 3.0.0)

This has effects you probably don't intend. I suggest removing it.

 http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/manual/cmake-policies.7.html

> The problem: for some reason when compiling mymain.cpp I get:
>   fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'mylib_export.h': No such
> file or directory
>
> I already checked that the build-folder is added as an include directory,

The build folder of the top-level is added as an include directory. Your
export.h file is in the subdirectory.

Thanks,

Steve.