[CMake] Lower the barrier of entry to the wiki

Michael Enright michael.enright at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:09:23 EST 2015

As I write this in 2015, I believe it is possible to ask questions on Stack
Exchange, and answer them yourself. Your answers will be fairly visible to
the search engines, so the World will benefit, and Stack Exchange doesn't
mind self-answered questions, as long as the question itself fits what the
moderators there think of as a good question. You can "accept" your own
answer but you can't upvote it. You have to create an account to be able to
ask a question, but they use OpenID so it can be an existing OpenID-based
account like Facebook.