[CMake] Lower the barrier of entry to the wiki

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 11:07:35 EST 2015

Well, sorry you found it tedious to go through those steps, but please
consider the flip side of the coin, too:

The wiki has actually been defaced/attacked by spammers in the past,
who have done some pretty silly things just to get the links to their
trash "out there"... So, the "barriers" to entry are to prevent
spammers from making the people hosting the wiki have to waste a bunch
of their time when that happens. There have to be some barriers, or
it's too easy for spammers to spam.

Hope you still find the time and inspiration to contribute to the wiki
once you're all registered and approved....

Cheers,
David C.