[CMake] CheckIncludeFiles doesn't find header files

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Thu Feb 19 15:32:04 EST 2015

Hello,

I hope someone could help me please.

I've the following situation that when I run CMake from the command line, all is working as expected and CheckIncludeFiles find the header files.

However, when I run the configure and build steps from within a CTestScript the CheckIncludeFiles doesn't find anything.

It doesn't matter if I set specified CMake variables of not.

The strange thing is that when I use the 10.7 sdk than it works in both situations.
When I use the 10.5 sdk than it works only if I use CMake on the command line directly.

I use CMake 3.0.2 on Mac OS 10.10.1

Did someone have some tips or tricks to get it working.

Much thanks in advance

Best Regards