[CMake] Qt5, find ICU and ANGLE libraries

Lloyd lloydkl.tech at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 03:38:44 EST 2015

Hi,

I am using Qt 5.3 (Angle on Windows) with CMake 2.8.12. Qt 5.3 has
dependencies on ICU and ANGLE libs. I wish to copy these dlls to the build
directory. Is there any CMake variable that holds name of ICU and ANGLE
libs?

To copy other Qt libraries I am using the following sample code fragment-

GET_TARGET_PROPERTY(QT5_LIB_LOCATION Qt5::Core LOCATION_${BUILD_TYPE})
file(COPY ${QT5_LIB_LOCATION} DESTINATION
 {EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH}/${BUILD_TYPE})

Here BUILD_TYPE can be Debug or Release

If it is not possible to get the lib names, I wish to get the Qt bin dir
path. Is any variable holding this value? I could find Qt5_DIR, but not a
variable pointing to the bin directory.

Thanks,
  Lloyd