[CMake] E-Mail Notification of CDash is not working anymore

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Thu Feb 5 04:10:23 EST 2015

thx for the reply and sorry for the late response.

I've checked this, and except for one I believe the settings are correct.
What I don't understand is what this is for?
The CDash server has a local git clone and can access all commits,
so I don't understand what this credential is for when using git.

I've the E-Mail address configured for the credential which is used also for
git author info. Is this correct?
What is CDash doing with this credential info?