[CMake] Any way to set the "productType" in a CMake-generated Xcode project?

Parag Chandra parag at ionicsecurity.com
Wed Feb 4 13:55:31 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a unit-test project for iOS via CMake using the following commands:

add_library (${TargetName} MODULE ${SourceFiles} ${HeaderFiles})
set_property(TARGET ${TargetName} PROPERTY BUNDLE True)

I've been able to adjust all the required settings save the most important one, which is the "productType" entry inside the PBXNativeTarget section of the generated Xcode project. This needs to be "com.apple.product-type.bundle.unit-test", but CMake sets it to "com.apple.product-type.bundle".

Is there any way to alter this value?

Thanks,

Parag Chandra
Software Engineer, Mobile Team
Mobile: +1.919.824.1410

[https://www.ionicsecurity.com/IonicSigHz.png]<https://ionic.com>

Ionic Security Inc.
1170 Peachtree St. NE STE 400, Atlanta, GA 30309