[CMake] build order

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Sat Dec 19 08:18:30 EST 2015

Build the second thing as an ExternalProject, too, and use the DEPENDS keyword to make it build after the first thing.

Don't try to mix-and-match external projects and non-external projects in the same CMake configure... It's just too much work to get things working in a reasonable cross-platform way. It's possible, but certainly not easy.

David