[CMake] Set tests to "not-run" in CDash

Derek Dresser dresserd at alum.mit.edu
Mon Dec 7 15:13:35 EST 2015

Hello,
We sometimes have tests that are failing and want to disable them
temporarily, but still be reminded of them in the CDash dashboard.  To
accomplish this, we sometimes map the test name to a non existing
executable.  CTest then can't find the executable and marks the test as
"not run" in CDash.

That way we see that there is a test in the "not run" column and it reminds
us that we have a test that needs some work before it can be re-enabled.

Is there a better way to intentionally mark a test as "not run?"  We still
want to see it in the "not run" column.

Thanks,
Derek