[CMake] Prefix header for Makefiles

CHEVRIER, Marc marc.chevrier at sap.com
Wed Aug 26 09:45:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

You are wrong. CMake, during configuration/generation phase generates dependencies over C/C++ files.
So, the simple approach to handle dependency between Cpp and h files is to let CMake handle it:

add_executable (my_exe Main.cpp)

And, that it! By default current source directory is passed to the compiler for resolving #include directives.
And for adding other directories, use command target_include_directories.

Marc