[CMake] CMake Error at build/modules/add_boost.cmake:156 (message):‏

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:12:13 EDT 2015

Hi Raymond Wan-2
Thank you in advance, your guess is correct Cmake module downloaded the boost and tried to compile it.Much more interestingly, it has extracted the current compiler suit on my machine (GCC 4.7.1) and downloaded the appropriate boost version "boost_1_55_0_GNU_4_7_1" then it get stuck with previously stated message in CMake-GUI.
At the end of it since there is not error reporting on open-license-manager Cmake module side of does that mean that this discrepancy is on boost side ? I hardly believe that it is on boost side because boost is more stable toolkit and is tested with numerous volunteers over the years.
I'm not that much of configurator lover but one way or the other I face with it very ferociously especeially with open source libraries.And for this library I also desire ardently to compile and testify its functionality. I checked the bootsrap.sh there is nothing abnormal which caught my eye, there is variable named TOOLSET which holds the Intel, gcc, sun etc.. and uses it for some code execution, but still doesn't explain your catch about semi column at the middle, so I'm surprised as well.
I really will appreciate your guidance and enlightement, I attach the CMakeLists.txt and bootsrap.sh, I'm sure that trained eye will cath the malfunctioning immediately, can you simply point out at which direction I'm supposed to head forward?
P.S. Is there a method to debug those type of scripts during execution?
Regards,

I don't know the program you are trying to compile, but bootstrap.sh is how Boost compiles itself.  i.e., it is included in the Boost distribution.  See:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/more/getting_started/windows.html#simplified-build-from-source
Without looking at the CMake module myself, I guess it has gone off and downloaded Boost, unpacked it, and is trying to compile it using the bootstrap.sh / bootstrap.bat command and is failing.  Sounds like a problem with the developers of the program and how they made the CMake module?
You could probably look at the lines in the modules, according to the error message.  I'm not sure if it's just a problem of the formatting of the error message, but this looked funny to me:
> Failed running ./bootstrap.sh;--with-toolset=gcc:
--with-toolset=gcc is an argument to the bootstrap.sh script.  Why is there a semi-colon between them?
But maybe this is nothing...
Ray