[CMake] add_custom_commmand TARGET is unknown

Daniel Dilts diltsman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:47:49 EDT 2015

I moved the add_custom_target to the 4th line of my top-level
CMakeLists.txt.  The only lines before it are cmake_minimum_required,
project, and a single set.  I also made sure that the name of the target
matches the target name in add_custom_command and add_dependencies.  I am
still getting the same set of errors.