[CMake] No FindVTK.cmake in cmake 3.1.2

Rahul Kumar Soni rahulsoni at immt.res.in
Sat Apr 11 04:16:31 EDT 2015

Okay, found 3 vtkconfig.cmake file. One inside /vtk-5.10 another inside
/vtk-5.10/utilities and last inside /usr/local/lib/vtk-5.10. Which one is
important.

Actually, I am trying to compile liggghts an opensource package which
requires vtk installation.

Moreover, it requires 3 libraries vtkcommon, vtkfiltering and vtkIO. Where
can I find them and link tobyhe makefile of liggghts.

--
Sincerely

Rahul Kumar Soni <https://sites.google.com/site/rahuliitdhn/>
Scientist, Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Govt. of India

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 12:20 AM, Robert Maynard <robert.maynard at kitware.com