[CMake] cmake 3.0.0 generating VS sln file default target machine type x86 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Sep 26 10:28:59 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

For some reason, when running cmake in VS2013 (express) x64 Cross Tools
Command Prompt is not picking up the Visual Studio 12 2013 Win64 generator by
default for this project. But when I added

-G "Visual Studio 12 2013 Win64"

To cmake, it generated x64 project files and I am able to generate 64bit
library from command line with msbuild command.

Thanks
-simon