[CMake] How to get custom commands to build in parallel ?

Glenn Coombs glenn.coombs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 03:27:05 EDT 2014

I am already using /MP and the equivalent to the /maxcpucount.  It is the
/MP one that is important in this context as I am only concerned with
improving the speed of a single project out of the many in my solution.  I
believe the problem is with cmake rather than with Visual Studio as I can
select any of the other projects in the same solution and build them in
isolation and they will build their object files in parallel.  For some
reason cmake isn't seeing the custom commands as something it can run in
parallel.

--
Glenn