[CMake] CPack WIX examples

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:34:18 EDT 2014

Hello

I am working on creating an msi installer using cpack with the WIX installer
(converting from old system).  Im having some trouble finding some good
resources to do this.
My project needs to set a number of registry entries. We have a few
components, and licenses that are installed along with our software. I also
don't completely understand the example for CPACK_WIX_PATCH_FILE in the
documentation for adding components, etc.
I thought it would be helpful to see some of this in action and I was hoping
someone could point me to an example or two of a project that uses CPack WIX
generators to get me going. I searched github and around the CMake website,
and couldn't find any projects that use WIX.

-Jameson