[CMake] missing INTERFACE_LINK_LIBRARIES in target export files

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:07:20 EDT 2014

Excuses; I found the target property setting in the respective
`myLibTargets-none.cmake` file:
```
set_target_properties(myLib PROPERTIES
  IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES_NONE "/usr/lib/liblapack.so"
  IMPORTED_LOCATION_NONE
"${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmylib.so.1.0"
  IMPORTED_SONAME_NONE "libmylib.so.1"
  )
```

Cheers,