[CMake] CMake binary output directory for Visual Studio project with generated MinGW fortran projects

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:59:58 EDT 2014

when I asked a similar question years ago, someone said to make install
rules so everything would be copied together; works for combinations of
tools; works consistently for all generators then.  Install directory is
relative to the build directory if not an absolute path.
Have to set debug properties of visual studio project before running
instead of just immediately running; but once it's set you can just build
install and immediately run.