[CMake] Is this the proper way to define a package config?

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:55:44 EDT 2014

Robert Dailey wrote:

> I've skimmed over it, but I haven't seen anything useful in that
> section. Maybe you can point out what exactly I'm supposed to use from
> that?
>
> Someone has already stated that I should use a find module and not
> define a package config since I'm not the maintainer of boost, I only
> need to use it. Are you suggesting the opposite, that I should define
> a package config as a downstream consumer?

Sorry, I guess that link was not so relevant.

This has relevant information:

 http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/manual/cmake-developer.7.html#modules

You might be interested in picking up the effort here:

 http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.cmake.devel/10332/focus=10337

Thanks,

Steve.