[CMake] Interface include directories

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Fri Oct 17 10:33:12 EDT 2014

They will be inherited based on the linking types ( PUBLIC, PRIVATE,
INTERFACE). The build specification and usage requirements section of cmake
buildsystem documentation is a great introduction to how this all works.
You can read it at:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/manual/cmake-buildsystem.7.html