[CMake] What is the CMake equivalent for autotools "make dist" ?

Jörg Kreuzberger j.kreuzberger at procitec.de
Tue Oct 14 03:24:40 EDT 2014

Ok, found it: i must set CPACK_SOURCE_TZ to off to avoid the source to be packaged as tz.
its a little bit different as for the binary package, but ok.

Thanks

Joerg

>Hi!
>
>This was also new to me, quite good. Question is now: i have configured cpack in my CMakeLists to use TGZ only (on >linux).
>The binary package is made as tgz. For the source 3 packages are generated (as in your example). How could this be
>limited to the same as for the binaries or a different but just one?
>With my sources it takes some time to package...
>

>>Subject: Re: [CMake] What is the CMake equivalent for autotools "make
>>	dist" ?
>>
>>With CPack enabled, "make help" will show all the valid targets.  The
>>"package_source" target should be one of those targets.
>>
>>A simple project on Linux built with "make package_source" gives me:
>>
>>${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/_CPack_Packages/Linux-Source/{TZ,TGZ,TBZ2}/CPack_Example-0.1.1-Linux.tar.{bz2,gz,Z}
>>
>>All three files contain all the source files in my
>>${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}.  (Including CMakeLists.txt)

Mannheim HRB 504702
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Brenk (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Jens Heyen

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Thank you!