[CMake] Main program not getting rebuilt when library changes.

Bill Greene w.h.greene at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:23:00 EDT 2014

>What version of CMake have you been using to test?
I have been using 3.0.0 for all my tests.

I just downloaded and installed this version:
cmake version 3.0.20141006-g05d79
Then I removed the project directory created by the previous of
version of cmake and did a configure/generate (I've been using
cmake-gui for that step).

Unfortunately, I'm still seeing the library being rebuilt but not the exe.
This is true whether I build in VS or with
cmake --build . --config Debug --target cmTestMain

I'd be happy to send you another log file, if you like.

Bill