[CMake] [cmake-developers] target_include_directories target issue

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Nov 17 14:50:28 EST 2014

On 11/17/2014 02:09 PM, Daniel Pfeifer wrote:
> FWD to developers list. I think this is a documentation issue.
>
> Luis Felipe Dominguez Vega schrieb am Mon Nov 17 2014 at 5:42:55 PM:
>
>     I can't see into the source code of cmake, into the
>     cmTargetIncludeDirectoriesComm__and.cxx somethink like import the
>     INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES from target passed to target_include_directories, may an
>     error in the documentation?

The command was first added with that capability but was never released
like that due to ambiguity of target names and relative paths.  I've
fixed the docs:

 Help: target_include_directories does not allow target names
 http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=1d22ee67

See commit message for details.

Thanks,
-Brad