[CMake] disable "interactive image" ?

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:06:30 EST 2014

Hi,

after upgrading to cdash 2.2.2  I'm having issues re: the "Interactive
Image" display for image diffs when there are more than 1 set of images
in a test. Here's an example:
http://visit.cdash.lbl.gov/testDetails.php?test=1028748&build=3413
It looks like it may be grabbing the wrong valid image?  and the widget
is only displayed on the first test so we can't see valid images for the
rest of the tests. That's new, in cdash 2.2.0 things worked OK.
In 2.2.2 is there a way to return to the cdash 2.2.0 behavior (note: I
can't downgrade because of security issues)? Is there a way to turn on
the widget for each set of diffs?

Burlen