[CMake] CTest XML format

Gerhard Gappmeier gerhard.gappmeier at ascolab.com
Mon Nov 17 10:04:06 EST 2014

Hi,

I was able to figure out my first question.
The first two bytes of the binary data was "78 9C".
This is the file header of Zlib data with default compression.

So by adding the correct gzip header manually you can decompress it.
Assume the base64 data from XML is saved in ~/test.base64 you can unpack
the data this way:

base64 -d  ~/test.base64 > ~/test.bin
printf "\x1f\x8b\x08\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00" | cat - ~/test.bin | gzip -dc