[CMake] Generator : "Visual Studio 11 Win64" - AdditionalIncludeDirectories error

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:44:32 EST 2014

Hi,

  Using CMake 2.8.12.2 on Windows 7 x64 with Visual Studio 2012 WDExpress,
my include_directories() information are being embedded in the
AdditionalOptions part of the generated *.vcxproj XML file instead of the
AdditionalIncludeDirectories part

  I have tried with CMake 3.0.x, same problem

  This cause the builds to fail because the compiler options will be filled
with incorrect information.

  I tried googling but it does not seem to be an existing problem.

  Is my installation bad otherwise, is there a work around ?

Cheers
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5