[CMake] Policy Scope/Stack

Andrew Bell andrew.bell.ia at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:22:27 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm setting policy through a file included with NO_POLICY_SCOPE, but
I'm still having trouble with cmake complaining that a policy isn't
set in a particular instance.  Is there a way I can dump the policy
stack or might someone have another suggesting on how to debug a
problem where a policy isn't set though I think it should be?  In
particular, I'm dealing with CMP0042 and the documentation isn't clear
which command (add_library() or target_link_library()) might be
causing the policy warning.

Thanks,

--
Andrew Bell