[CMake] Copying DLLs to output directory

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Nov 1 09:54:55 EDT 2014

The thing I could never figure out is how to set the PATH for the Visual Studio Project/Solution. That is what I need. If I only had a single version of Qt on my system it would be very straight forward. Just set the PATH environment variable using the standard windows mechanism for doing that and you are set. Alas, that isn't the case. I have at least 4 different versions of Qt on my system at any one time. So tell me how to, in the CMake file, to tell the Visual Studio generated solution to add C:/Developer/x64/Qt-4.8.6/bin to my PATH and I would gladly rip out all my code. I also need a mechanism to "install" all those DLL's into an redistributable package (which my scripts ensure). Maybe I am just that far behind the times. One of those "if it aint broke don't fix it".

Looking forward to the answer
Mike Jackson