[CMake] ExternalPackage_Add with Non-CMake project that runs differently then equivalent shell script

Chad Balen cbalen at ualberta.ca
Thu May 29 12:24:51 EDT 2014

Hi David,

My output is:

CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL='/usr/bin/gmake'

I was originally using

cd path/to/build/directory && make #For some reason it doesn't recognize
the make command if I leave out the path to the build directory

but if you saw in the previous posts, Norman suggested to use
${CMAKE_BUILD_TOOL} when cleaning up my script.

--
Chad Balen, E.I.T.
Energy Systems Design Laboratory,