[CMake] CMake Roadmap

Jörg Kreuzberger j.kreuzberger at procitec.de
Mon May 19 03:39:01 EDT 2014

Hi!

My question: When is cmake 3.0 available for "productive" usage?

Currently i am switching from qmake to cmake.
With success, at least with many support from this mailing list. Thanks.

I am currently using 2.8.12 and start now using cmake in "productive" environment, that means start creation of virtual machines for our automatic build system (GERRIT, JENKINS)

But i cannot find any clear roadmap when 3.0 FINAL would be released for "productive" usage.

Can you give me any hint where i can find this information?

Thanks,
Joerg

Mannheim HRB 504702
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Michael Brenk (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Jens Heyen

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Thank you!