[CMake] Info.plist with per-configuration information

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed May 14 05:19:43 EDT 2014

Hi Tim,

I just created a test project "t2" with Xcode itself, and in the
projects source file "t2-Info.plist", I added a "Get info string" key
with a value of "This is the ${CONFIGURATION} build."

Then, after I build the Debug config, and inspect the generated bundle,
the Info.plist inside of it contains the string "This is the Debug
build."

Perhaps you could use a single all-config custom
MACOSX_BUNDLE_INFO_PLIST and use similar strings inside it? Or do you
need more than just the configuration value as a string to be different
in the resulting file?

HTH,
David C.