[CMake] How to find vcvarsall.bat (e.g. at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC")? CMAKE_LINKER?

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Mon May 12 09:09:36 EDT 2014

> Thanks David, but my cache entry for MY_VCVARSALL_BAT looks fine
> already
> So any ".." has been resolved automatically by find_file, even
> without explicitly specifying "ABSOLUTE"  :-)
>
> ...it does not seem to make a difference in this case. Right?

Right. Then you are good to go. I have not relied on "find_*" in
relation to using these in my scripts, and typically just construct a
cache var from using get_filename_component. If you actually do find
the file, then you end up with either a full path, or a NOTFOUND, so,
of course, you are all set in your situation. Sorry for the noise.