[CMake] CMake for Android projects

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Tue May 6 15:45:35 EDT 2014

If you've built the sources into libs, you can just use the lib; my sources
are much too complex of a tree for ndk to support to build as sources..

The java sources are compiled at the 'ant <debug/release' step... there is
a step before that I do that is 'android.bat update project --target
"android-14" --path' which makes a few other files from the build.xml.