[CMake] file INSTALL cannot set modification time on

Eric Clark eclark at ara.com
Thu May 1 13:00:59 EDT 2014

Well, that is what I was thinking, so I turned off the /MP option and that did not help. The next thing that I was going to try was to set the number of parallel project builds to 1 instead of the default 8. If this works, it would seem like the post-build step is not part of the build of that project or something because I have already checked that dependencies are all correct.

Thanks,
Eric