[CMake] Building a Windows project in both 32- and 64-bit mode using the nmake generator.

Rick McGuire object.rexx at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:13:13 EDT 2014

"clean build" referred to our existing system, not the cmake conversion.
 For our current system, it is only necssary to nuke the build output
directory.  Figuring out the mechanics of doing a switching mode under
cmake is something we'll deal with  once we're able to get the different
kinds of build working.

Rick